Saturday, June 21, 2014

Innovative Wedding Shower Gift Idea


My friend's daughter is getting married in September. She grew up in our neighborhood when it was a tight-knit community. A group of us decided that we would pitch in for a gift that would remind her of the great times spent growing up in Annapolis. We pitched in for a fire pit and a party tub, filled with fix in's for s'mores, beverages, and other outdoor items.

To present it in a pretty way, I decided to mimic the look of ice with bubble wrap -- the square bubble kind...I love the results! It looks just like ice in my opinion. We also decided to use tulle to give it a wedding look.








 I found some other innovative shower gifts on Pinterest:





Source: Pinterest

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

such a fun gift! i love the bubble wrap ice. :) and i love me some fire pits and smores! and drinks. ;)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Love your "ice" idea. It does look real! The perfect pairs idea is fun, too! Have a safe and happy 4th!!!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I came across your website and really enjoyed reading through it. I wanted to see if you were open to guest contributions? I currently work for Modernize.com and we're looking to contribute to websites and blogs that write about home improvement & home decor.

Here are a couple examples of recent articles our writers have written:

http://modernize.com/home-ideas/3802/4-ways-find-qualified-home-energy-auditor
http://modernize.com/home-ideas/3930/hottest-solar-energy-facts

Let me know if you have a topic in mind and we can get started right away.

Thanks,

Kevin

Unknown said...

Very interesting points you have observed, appreciate it for putting up.