Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gearing Up for the Big Paris Flea Market

I've been occupied (not as in Wall Street) but very busy with many things... career decisions, custom orders, and every day life...not to mention, getting ready for a Paris Flea market in West Annapolis tomorrow. I am so not ready for it! I thought I would have some time to create, but between all of the above, I didn't. So, I will make do the best that I can with the stock I have left in my etsy shops. I did manage to recreate a few switchplates, though, but that's about it. I will post about the flea market sometime Monday...it's going to be a long day tomorrow as set up is at 6 AM and breakdown isn't until 5 PM. However, it sounds fun...Parisian music, vendors wearing berets (I'm not) and French cuisine! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

Good luck with the flea market!! I hope you sell sell sell :)