Thursday, May 24, 2012

18 Years of Adventures

Today is my middle son's 18th birthday! I'm not that old...I had him when I was 10.
Anyway, he's the guy that I've mentioned a lot in my blog, here and here, because he is one of a kind. Aren't they all?
So, Nolan, I just want to thank you for bringing to my life (in this order), everything I ever wanted to know about:

  • having a second child
  • having a rather large and hungry baby
  • trains
  • trains again
  • insects
  • sharks
  • interesting ways to use permanent markers (see photo)
  • having a huge heart
  • scary things
  • snakes
  • Pokemon
  • patriotism
  • art camp
  • different perspectives
  • determination
  • soccer 
  • InterMilan
  • hockey
  • persistence
  • commitment
  • character
  • organic foods
  • the Paleo diet




6 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a cute post! Good memories. Love the picture--my middle daughter drew all over herself with lipstick so many times as a little one--I love those pictures. TFS

Cassie Bustamante said...

aw, happy birthday to him! :)

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Happy Birthday to your #2!!! What a riot boys are. :)

Lynn Stevens said...

They grow up so fast! The photo cracked me up! LOL
Happy b-day to your son!
hugs Lynn

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Such a cutie and lost of wonderful memories!!

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Such a cutie and lost of wonderful memories!!