Thursday, August 18, 2011

Here We Go...


Right on the heels of my middle son getting cut from the soccer, my older son leaves for school...it's double whammy for my middle son as he also loses his best bud. Sigh. Parenting should be easier.
Anyway, we are loading the car and then we are off to Massachusetts. (see Sam's club stash above).The drive up should be pleasant as we will stop in Plymouth, MA for a break before we head to the North shore of Boston. We love Plymouth for some reason.
I'll be sure to take some photos and of course, stop at some tag sales along the way! Next week, I'll be back to share my finds and experiences and get the rest of the gang back to school.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Have a safe trip!!!

Jane said...

That looks like my counter a few days ago (only mine was messier). I got Alex to school this week too. He's in an apartment this year and we had all sorts of stuff to take. It was fun moving him in and getting him all settled in his new place with his two roommates. They are all great kids and are going to have a good year.
Have a safe trip! Enjoy the time with your family. I was sorry to read about the soccer situation with your middle son. The coach is so wrong!! Your son sounds like a wonderful young man!!
Jane

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Hmmm. Why is life like that? Parenting SHOULD be easier. It seems like things are so easy for one our kids and the next two have a much harder struggle. I always thought that girls would have more emotional ups and downs. For us it has been the boys. Best of luck. Hugs to you.
Pam

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

At first I thought that was your hurricane stash!