Monday, April 11, 2011

From Any Angle

Tracy from Tracy’s Trinkets & Treasures is hosting another photo party and this time it’s one that’s close to my heart…angles. I love taking photos from different viewpoints. In fact, most of my photography in my etsy shops features at least one angled shot, so it was a bit hard for me to choose. However, I did find a few favorites that I’ll share with you now, plus some that my oldest son, Houston took…he’s a master of this technique.

 The next two are looking up:

 Some photos of things that either are or were in my shop: These different angles actually help get people to notice my shop. I also include "normal" photos once I get them there! Below are some aluminum cups.
 Salt & pepper shakers:
 Plastic bowls from the 50's. I stood on a chair to take this one:

This one makes it look like my youngest is hanging on for dear life over the Grand Canyon:


 The rest of these were taken by my oldest son...I think they're awesome, but, you know, I'm his mom.



I really like this last one of the bike...it looks like it's hanging in the air, but it's not. cool beans, huh?





9 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Angles are definitely more eye catching. I really liked that salt and pepper and Grand Canyon one. I wish my son shared my photography interest. How fun for you that your son does. He is good too! Thanks for linking.

Jane said...

Great photos! Looks like your son inherited your talent!!
Jane

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Whoa, that shot of your son is so freaky! I have a thing about heights so it made my stomach drop! Your oldest took some really great shots too. I like the second to the last. The light is great.

Nancy said...

These are all wonderful!!!!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

My favorites are the old typewriter and those salt and pepper shakers. Great job!!!

HeatherLovesClay said...

That typewriter picture is so beautiful! It makes me feel nostalgic. I don't know what I feel nostalgic for, but it's beautiful nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos. I love the one of your son at the Grand Canyon.

Katie said...

These photos are fabulous! I am loving all of the different locations each photo was shot in :) Your oldest son took some great ones as well--the first one he took of the sky and building remind me of where my husband and I like to go for coffee here in Lynchburg :) Thanks for linking up! Have a great night!

Katie@Little Things Bring Smiles

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

WONDERFUL pics Renee....I ESPECIALLY like your Sons....The building & the bottle are my FAVE :o) !!!